My mate years ago had the johnny goss special lol...l had a...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    My mate years ago had the johnny goss special lol...l had a datsun 200b then the vk then got offered a torana coupe for 4k lol....anyway my point is people are talking down houses and in some suburbs you can pick them up cheaper than some cars that in near future you will be able to print them up
    The biggest mistake holden and ford made was not running yearly different models of yesteryear with the price tag to boot...was looking for the vh slx for the boy 2 tone they wanted 20k for a piece of sht...anyway houses are simple still money to be made but people who have little need to team up with others....people praying for houses to fall does not mean it will happen and if dollar is lower overseas buyers will come in....still houses dropping 10 percent really wont hurt others trying to get in
    Back to the datsun my brother in law use to fix them up and flip them l think over his time he did 50 or more plus the sunbirds l sent him a clip that l saw 15k lol when he use to snap them up for 600
    Was funny

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.