My wage was 220 a week but l did overtime etc and lawn mowing on...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    My wage was 220 a week but l did overtime etc and lawn mowing on weekends...1 st house was in the pines frankston nth 57k......my mrs was 350 a week....those where the days we enjoyed
    I am ok l at one stage owned 4houses and 3 factories and owed around 200k or something like that
    Bring those days back...l have been looking at arrarat and korumburra and seymour was reasonable
    But have 4 kids so for time being just looking...not sure about wages these days as last time l worked for someone was 20 years back but having employed people they where around 600k a week that was god maybe 5 years back or more
    I believe everyone has the right to own a house importantly cost effective not to be a slave for decades...problem is mate going from my situation its easy to still buy house like many who already purchased years back....look maybe instead of some stupid land tax and rates that are total bsht governments could come up with a solution to help genuine first home buyers looking to buy and hold for at least 5 years with some sort of tax break or something thats costs people with let say 5 houses a 2k a year fee...l know they will whinge but fact is if you have 5 houses its not cause you are smarter than todays generation its the fact you could buy in your generation
    If l had to buy my stuff at todays prices let alone 4 years back l doubt l could from scratch in fact l am sure l couldnt unless l was earning possibly 150k plus clean to support family as well as bills which are ridiculous.....anyway this is only 1 problem we have the biggest problem is the robots that are desingned to take poor skilled jobs and in future only the rich will be on planet earth and poor will mysteriously die early on....scary times guys the world needs to change not only australia

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.