I remember my old man having no work back then was problem with...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I remember my old man having no work back then was problem with concrete or some crap like that
    I hate using past as a guideline as comparisons sometimes can be misleading as back then my bike cost my parents 500 bucks now l can buy 5 for same price
    The world is certainly a different place as basically anyone these days can do business via internet etc....l am interested of interest rates are at let say 10 percent savings would be 6 to 7 percent?...if correct 1 million bucks in bank would net you around 65k a year so it just wont add up as plenty millionaires now its pretty common this day in age opposed to back then....so 60 percent drop on let say 500k property would be way overdone as it means people could just buy a house every 2 years with interest from bank...think 15 to 25 percent is possible but guess we will find out...l dont care does not affect me interest rates can go to 10 as l will just stick my cash in bank and enjoy 100k a year instead of investing in chinese product to make 25 percent and waste my time dealing with plenty rude people etc....so the positives cheaper bills...cheaper insurances..no property tax ...less rates ..lower fire levy and the list goes on
    To top it off higher savings interest and houses to buy dirt cheap
    Just not going to happen in all honesty aud being low just brings people like my sister back fully cashed up on exchange rate....different world we live in now

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.