Very true cant argue those points l totally agree...gfc banks...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Very true cant argue those points l totally agree...gfc banks offered 8 percent interest on savings account...the real problem is people look at past for a guideline but the way the world is moving its pointless as its total different world....australia has how many industries now?robots are 10 years off taking peoples jobs...cab making industry took 10 years from me doing my app in factories with 20 workers to be producing same amount with machines and 17 less staff....l laugh at all the people invested in certain stocks banging on about how they are designed to help humans when in fact they live in la la land...so australia only real industry is housing so when that falls over mind you it costs lets say 1000sq meter for factory opposed to 6000 for a fake currency which is created from thin air l could almost argue 1000a sq meter is cheap....people wishing for collapses and writing bsht articles better look closely how it affects them as for now 10 to 15 percent drops in any investment is nothing but talking 50 percent plus using historical data is pretty stupid as the world we live in now is not like 30 years back
    I love the media the gold stocks l bought from there bsht articles made me plenty....they have started really now talking down houses its been all over the place similiar to bitcoin was in the news at 15000 but no warning about it instead some predicting 50000 for thin air
    Totally useless

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.