re: property scams 4 cnrs program I was lucky not to miss the 4...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: property scams 4 cnrs program I was lucky not to miss the 4 corners doco.
    I almost felt sorry for all the sheep attending these seminars. They really didn't have a clue about investing did they.

They actually looked like people that you could tell anything to and they would beleive it. there was one couple there (why they agreed to be filmed I don't know), that I reckon if I told them I had made thousands on buying desert blocks in the Nullabor they would want to know how they could get some of the action.
    Some bits of advice if you consider yourself naive, gullible, or have low IQ -
    Dont trust anyone, don't expect to make money investing and make your wealth by working hard, and saving your money in the bank.

with all the warnings out there I really wonder if anyone is still buying a unit or property at all. Is there anyone who still believes the market is still going to rise?
    Given that they have the next 20 years of capital gains built into their current prices I'd be surprised. If there is one time when the saying "dont let past returns guide you in expecting future returns (or however it goes)" it applies to property now.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.