re: property scams 4 cnrs program IMHO anybody who jumps blindly...

1. 4,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: property scams 4 cnrs program IMHO anybody who jumps blindly into a creek without checking to see what direction the current is flowing or how strong it is deserves to drown. I have seen reports of many property investors getting scammed on property they haven't even seen, in an area they have never heard of. "But the real estate agent/solicitor told me it was a great deal and I had no reason not to trust them" is the usual response returned from a fool. The simple fact is when you are dealing with people and money always assume the other person is a liar and verify everything yourself. If it can't be verified(con artists will make very convincing arguments why they can't be verified) walk away or you could lose everything. One simple philosophy I believe will make anyone money is this, "All the money you make in a trade is in the purchase, not the sale". I feel this applies to everything, stocks,cars, houses etc. Buy bargains(you may need to do a lot of research and leg work in an area) so you are insulated from any unpredictable shifts in the market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.