No Dave it was meant for pieroger, he just said could you be...

1. 13,252 Posts.
    No Dave it was meant for pieroger, he just said could you be anymore insulting. I thought it was a bit rich after 3 posts before calling people greedy pigs and jerks. Dave my post was really down to 2008 and commercial property and the correction there, what's 30% but if you have had them for a while and you have good lvr's especially with the returns you have been able to pick up property in the last few it has been excellent. With all outgoings paid and good commercial property selling with ten to twelve % returns. It makes residential returns look sick especially when you can develop these shops in the inner city with residential keep the shop with the same returns and basically sell the air above. Each to the own dave but while you may think I am a caricature, which maybe I am. I still sometimes cant believe the mockery on here by guys just looking to by a house for there family when there still is serious money to be made in property. But hey I don't mind being a joke as this most posts here are not really serious.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.