Property Vs Shares, page-9

1. 2,760 Posts.
    Sorry Scott I wont scour the internet to try and find a graph to support what has been the most obvious money making venture in Australias history.
    You can claim that my post is emotional but when read I think everyone will agree its a point of view not dripping with emotion like all of your postings. yes that's right you heard me I think if you cant provide a stable home for a family because you want to wheel and deal you are a fool and show the signs of being neglectful.

Also getting aggressive on a forum won't change your situation Scott, but I assume it makes you feel better. I've realised that you use the property forum to vent and that's okay. It's only a forum..
    I suggest you try and do better for your family and give them some stability. Perhaps you don't realise the position you are really in and perhaps they do. As the man of the house, you should do your best to create stability. Btw I didn't attack you but you speak so much about your own situation all of the time here, then are upset and vicious when your situation is referred to, perhaps you shouldn't be so quick to go on the defence about just every little thing, it doesn't make for a mature debate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.