IPP 0.00% $3.98 iproperty group limited

Have a read of this...

1. 396 Posts.
    Have a read of this article:

http://www.smh.com.au/money/investing/a-good-investment-but-has-business-grown-too-fast-20131015-2vj7o.html

There is mention in the article about a "rumour of a tie-up" with PropertyGuru who own the number 1 website in Singapore (IPP is no 2) and the number 2 website in Indonesia (IPP is no 1). Does anyone know anything about this rumour or heard anything?

Hopefully they do a trade and swap their businesses in Singapore and Indonesia which will mean IPP are out of Singapore but then they will dominate Indonesia. Singapore is a lost cause for IPP it seems and they have PropertyGuru hot on their heals in Indonesia - listings have been growing faster than IPP of late which concerns me. It would be a fantastic outcome but sounds too good to be true. I'm hoping ego doesn't get in the way and rather than do a mutually benefiting trade out, they will just try to dominate each other which is riskier.

Or, this journalist is making up this "rumour" and there isn't anything of the such happening in the background. But I hope there is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.