AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

relax- AOD and the personal care rollout will fund the company...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    relax- AOD and the personal care rollout will fund the company overheads going forward IMHO. AOD alone is a company maker and should generate substantial cash this year for POH.

The assumption that POH will be self funding inside 12 months is highly unlikely based on the current product portfolio (including the upcoming rollout of AOD and Mastitis). Investors should be aware of this and not be surprised if the market gets tapped again in the next 12 months.

It's worth remembering that the same people claiming that no further capital raising will be required are the same ones that said that because a capital raising didn't happen toward the end of last year, meant that POH wouldn't need one. How did that work out?

Of course POH will need to raise the funds to complete its final TPM Oxy trials - but they will wait to do it and at much higher levels than todays sp.

It's possible POH may be able to raise money for a phase 3 Oxy at higher prices but it is no less possible that they do it at approximately today's price or lower.

I recommend those interested go back and read what was said about the 2009 raising at 9.2 cents. Many thought the company would not have to raise money at those prices again, yet here we are 18 months later and the company is raising at 9c.

Meanwhile we have seen the last raising to run POHs day to day ops. With this behind us,Numerous Drug and Cosmecuetical deals in the works and a derisked tech platform -Its Blue Sky ahead.

Again, there is not sufficient evidence to support this view. I understand that some people find reassurance in thinking happy thoughts, just don't expect others to buy into your delusion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $408 154.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 90794613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 54998583 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.