GLI goldlink incomeplus limited

proportional off market takeover offer, page-11

1. 669 Posts.
    just noticed the results of yesterday's meeting. The New Op director(Peter Thomas) has been voted off and a Bell director has been voted on,so now there is 1 original director(Mark Smith),an entrust funds management rep(David Franklyn),Tony Lewis (who Bell IXL proposed -see notice of gen meeting,25/2/08 for details) and the new director as of yesterday ,Massimo Cellante, for Bell Ixl.
    Well, this is interesting so Bell now has 2 preferred directors on the board.Wonder what will happen next.
    Hi rj79,yes 22c approx per share for whole 100% does sound better than 23c for 35% and an uncertain value for the rest if New Op fails to perform.What happens if the company fails to satisfy listing Rule 12.1-ie.sufficient level of operations to justify a listing? According to the chairman's address of yesterday it could be suspended from quotation on 30 June. I hope there is some resolution soon.
    All very interesting anyway and I hope that Entrust has a good reason for their over 11% holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.