GLI goldlink incomeplus limited

just noticed the results of yesterday's meeting. The New Op...

1. 669 Posts.
    just noticed the results of yesterday's meeting. The New Op director(Peter Thomas) has been voted off and a Bell director has been voted on,so now there is 1 original director(Mark Smith),an entrust funds management rep(David Franklyn),Tony Lewis (who Bell IXL proposed -see notice of gen meeting,25/2/08 for details) and the new director as of yesterday ,Massimo Cellante, for Bell Ixl.
    Well, this is interesting so Bell now has 2 preferred directors on the board.Wonder what will happen next.
    Hi rj79,yes 22c approx per share for whole 100% does sound better than 23c for 35% and an uncertain value for the rest if New Op fails to perform.What happens if the company fails to satisfy listing Rule 12.1-ie.sufficient level of operations to justify a listing? According to the chairman's address of yesterday it could be suspended from quotation on 30 June. I hope there is some resolution soon.
    All very interesting anyway and I hope that Entrust has a good reason for their over 11% holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.