AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

One of the reasons I see General Atomic being interested in...

1. 3gb
    963 Posts.
    One of the reasons I see General Atomic being interested in making an offer is the future of the American economy. Comentators are saying the US is or will print money to solve its problems, it will keep interest rates low, there will be inflation and the dollar will depreciate. This to me seems like good conditions for a carry trade to develop. Provided Asian economies say strong, Australia under pinned by comodities should stay a relatively strong economy and currency. I have no idea on price other than they wont pay anything more than they have to.

I am not the least bit worried about the share price, Im not sure if thats temperament or my lack of intelligence, It helps I bought at 37 cents, but I also have RWD and its nearly half its cost, and it doesnt worry me either. I wont buy more AGS because I have enough and I have my eye on other stocks with may be as much or more potential (who knows). Crazybull you should visit the RWD site and stir them up AGS management are loquacious in comparison.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.