baxtermcfaxter ;Feel better now that the Federal Government will...

1. 643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    baxtermcfaxter ;

Feel better now that the Federal Government will not remove my ability to claim cash from my franking credits.
    Pole said it would be a labor victory by 10 seats. I started selling the Friday before the election only to have egg on my face Saturday night.

Australian shareholders Association has said that Josh Friedenberg is asking for total review of system by the productivity Commission.

The last fight "Alliance for a fairer Retirement System" formed, consists of ; Australian Shareholders Association, SMSF Association, Self- managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association, Stockbrokers & Financial Advisers Association.

Will be asked to give input to Commission.

Senior Citizens have the right for the best life they can make, we don't live forever every day is precious!

Not sure if I trust any politician, what ever party.
    I have volunteered for "Meals on Wheels" in past and enjoyed giving to those too sick to care for themselves.
    Sadly many on my run have now passed, I miss them and still think of them as I was local to their homes.

My feeling is this fight will go on, it's a long wait to next Dividend in October.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.