AVR 1.29% $17.97 anteris technologies ltd

I've been in this stock since 2012 when it traded under Allied...

1. 611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

I've been in this stock since 2012 when it traded under Allied Health Ltd. I've lost many pounds of flesh each time a "company saving" deal was made, so I have every right to be cautious when reading the proposed resolutions.

A lot of promises from the company over the years, including curing herpes and setting up a cash cow as supplier to Adelaide Hospital.

However, nothing comes close to the TAVR opportunity. Credit to Wayne, his scientific advisory team, and SCOTT BLISS (ex Medtronic tissue engineer) who have engineered a valve that overcomes all the failings of other valves in the market;

1) already sterilised in the packaging,
    2) pre-loaded in the catheter,
    3) superior tissue,
    4) superior mechanics,
    5) reduced suturing

I'm voting YES to all.

The relationship with SIO is an important one, and it's a reality of business finance that they get a payoff for supporting the company through last years suspension. Would you have supported a CR while the company was suspended? They did. And they know what's coming.

Make no mistake; Wayne demonstrated his commitment to all of us last year when he pulled off the Le Maitre deal. He could have stopping trying and left the company to vultures. He's clearly excited about the TAVR opportunity, and the data from the current SAVR trial is directly applicable to a TAVR submission (same device). There are enough competitors in the market wanting a piece of the Admedus offering that I think a partnership is very highly likely. A partnership will speed this device to market; the buyer will supplement their existing FDA approval with a substantively equivalent submission (510k). The efforts of regulatory approval and marketing will be born by the buyer.

(In my opinion) it's not worth blowing off this opportunity to teach anyone a lesson. Everyone gets rewarded in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.