AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

Proposal to be considered at EGM, page-44

1. 16,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2409
    I understand what you're saying, and I'm not opposed to some compensation BUT

1. This proposal from the company lacks any justification for the figures proposed. How were they arrived at?
    2. Given that the management were in part responsible for the huge losses suffered by shareholders, they should be expected to share in the loss, not carry on as though they were the saviours of the company. Its too early for shareholders to actually count on the TAVR as being successful and helping them get some of their money back.
    3. SIO may have engaged in opportunistic bargain hunting. They were likely privy to inside information. Something is owed, but maybe not as much as they are being offered here. And once again, the management who arranged the deal should also share in the pain of the shareholders if the pound of flesh is being offered. If SIO want to be a shareholder and be part of the company, they also should accept some of the risk if they want to share in the potential rewards. Its too early to gift it all to them.

The management owes shareholders a very detailed explanation of the resolutions, more than is being given here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.