VG1 0.82% $1.82 vgi partners global investments limited

with regal & Moore having a 30% stake in PGF it does appear that...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    with regal & Moore having a 30% stake in PGF it does appear that longer term "a merger" is possibly on the cards.

what has stopped me increasing holdings further in PGF has been 2 factors 1) the volume is not material with less than $1m in trades yesterday "on market" - it's hard to get out without moving the SP 2) key person risk (Paul Moore).

Paul appears open to new ideas (PCTrakers in 2018 & the PAF mess). his increasing exposure to US banks 13 months ago was (now) impressive but at the time hard to understand

if Paul was not running the show there would be pressure on the PGF share price (just like VG1) as investors de risk their portfolios and hit the exit. little reason to still have a solid holding(?)

I know l would look at replacing PGF with IOO. the issue with decreasing PGF to de risk is many of us have capital gains issues.

provided its done the right way (Paul running the show) no objections.

my observation is that VG1 holders are sad but PGF are happy (but that was not the case a few years back. better to be happy than sad l think... but no Paul then no Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VG1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.82
Change
-0.015(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $550.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.82 $1.81 $297.5K 164.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11500 $1.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.82 31140 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VG1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.