SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

proposal, page-30

1. 478 Posts.
    agroatkins

A friendly reply.

PaperlinX-suX was formed by me as a focus group for PXUPA holders for what I believe was misleading and deceptive conduct by the Company. That is spelled out at ABOUT US http://www.paperlinx-sux.com/p/about-uss.html It has grown from there, but the objective remains unchanged.

I've never owned PPX & I'm not short PPX. What many folk here refuse to accept is that Equity & Debt are different beasts. Junk debt can be an excellent investment. Junk equity is junk equity.

After extensive analysis of the industry, the main players and then PaperlinX; I've come to the conclusion PaperlinX won't survive. Mostly (there are exceptions) what I've read here is hope supported by platitudes, not research and not much commercial nous.

What I say about PPX doesn't affect its price. I'm not sour, just committed to maximising my returns on PXUPA.

The court of public opinion is against PaperlinX, and now Elders, for engaging in corporate bastardry & PLEASE NO ONE TELL ME AGAIN ITS LEGAL.

PPX will report a huge loss for the first half, the price of PPX will wallow and eventually when resolution of PaperlinX's future is being determined, I don't know when or by whom, PXUPA holders will be the winners.

And, I think 0.09/21.85 will never fly. More likely 0.03/60.00 or thereabouts. If that fails it might be 0.00/50.00.

I'm surprised that some PPX holders here fail to learn the lessons of history. Having seen 1961, and lived through every market rout since 1973/74, I never fail to be amazed at "hope" being a strategy.

Anyway, that's my position. Note that I identify myself, state my position openly and try to be responsive to intelligent questions.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.