BOE 0.76% $3.98 boss energy ltd

proposed 8>1 consolidation, page-22

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    BOE has previously communicated about the wish to expose the company to overseas investors. I've been in since 2018 and can't pinpoint where it was mentioned, but it was certainly mentioned long before the reality of it occurring.

BQSSF is the ticker that now allows it to trade on the OTC. That has only recently been completed, as in a few months ago.

The consolidation was spoken in tandem with listing on the OTC. Both options were considered to grow exposure to US investors.

It just seems they have gone ahead with both ideas albeit at slightly different times of implementation.

Could there be other reasons as some are alluding too? Highly likely, but I think it would be coincidental as Boss have been talking about this strategy from 2018, just not frequently.

There is chatter of M&A activity. The OTC and consolidation may make it more accessible for US or Canadian companies.
    Perhaps these moves allow greater flexibility and make it more desirable for large US funds?
    Perhaps there's something in this move for US utilities? Take a stake in Boss as part of a off-take partnership?

The most likely answer is that they are simply doing as they suggested they would.

Boss is supremely placed against it's peers. Only a couple of months ago there were posts like 'Boss doesn't move like BMN and LOT'. That was true, but I said you wouldn't want to hold anything else if the market drops.

Well slowly but surely the others are just easing back or stagnating, meanwhile Boss is poking it heads above the clouds.

The uranium story is a marathon.

I'm backing the stayer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.98
Change
0.030(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.627B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $4.02 $3.91 $13.65M 3.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17911 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.99 28029 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.