RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Yeah i held GAL and thought it was a funny one. Faldi only came...

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Yeah i held GAL and thought it was a funny one. Faldi only came onboard about 2 weeks prior to the acquisition and you would have thought DD would have well and truly been done by then. I spoke to other directors a couple of months before and PW was definitely the one travelling around, US trips etc, looking for a deal. My guess is, Faldi just came onboard once the deal was known, to strengthen the board. I am expecting sp action similar to GAL (and the price has already appreciated leading into the deal, similar to GAL) but would certainly not complain if it's a project with half as much wow factor as BRN. The issue for RYG will be the number of shares already on issue. Once you add the likely vendor shares plus capital raising shares, the total shares on issue will make each 1c of sp appreciation generate a proportionately much higher mc than say a company that starts out with only 100M or 200M fpo. In an ideal world i would like to see a "wow" style project that is hard to value due to its disruptive nature and also see them simply pay an option fee to do DD on the project, without going into too much detail on the financials. That would give the best chance of a run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.