VCR ventracor limited

proposed agenda items

1. 395 Posts.
    Hello All;

At the risk of sounding redundant, I'd like to table these thoughts for everyone's consideration, in preperation for the meeting on Tuesday.

While it is important that we all present a united front, it's also essential that we are all of the same expectations and demands. If we each have a different agenda and expectation, then we run the risk of not achieving the desired outcome.

In the absence of a proper agenda set out by the VA, and speaking for myself, I can say that the only expectation, or agenda items I want to cover are 2 key points only, these are;
    1) How do we (as share holders) with the help of the VA raise the required funds to return VCR to normal operations and out of VA.
    2) Selecting a new board of directors

To address point 1, the options are;
    1) Share holders to raise the additional funds through an SPP, and/or
    2) Re-call the loans made to the VCR subsidiaries (nb - at the stage we just want to recall the loans only!)

To address point 2, the only options are;
    1) A COMPLETELY NEW board with the ONLY member from the old board being Peter Crobsy (until his contract runs out in June 2009)
    2) Nomination and appointment of Michael Spooner and his nominated colleagues to the new baord

I believe (imo), that to attend such a meeting without a clearly defined agenda or expectation for all participants would be a waste of time, and we, as share holders, can not afford any more set backs.

Having said this, I don't expect the issues of loans to VCR subsidiaries to go away or be swept under the carpet. I expect that the new board would be able to investigate this once elected and advise the SH on the nature and appropriateness of these financial transactions.

It would then be up to the new board/SH to determine the appropriate legal course of actions to take.

To use a well-worn idiom "Lets keep our eyes on the ball". Lets not get distracted with a lot of legalese that may be put to us.

The VA is there to cater for the Creditors' needs and then the SH. Well, there is sufficient funds to cater for the creditors, now it's time to cater for the needs of the SH!

The KEY objectives are those stated above and we need to make sure they get addressed as this is what will save our investment. Then we can worry about legal remedies from the then, so called "directors", if it is appropriate.

Anyone else that has additional point/s please feel free to add to this list. Please remember, we are trying to get VCR out of VA. This is our primary aim.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.