BRT 0.00% 1.0¢ brainytoys limited

"Anyway, one thing at a time. Lets get this finance deal...

1. 1,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Anyway, one thing at a time. Lets get this finance deal first"

The finance deal may well be part of the 'package'. If Pitt can get the finance for the acquisition I would imagine they would try and get a few extra dollars at the same time to boost cashflow.

As I see it we now have at least 3 plans of attack re: cashflow:
    - $10m facility comes through (unlikely in my opinion considering BRT put out the 3B the other day in regards to a part payment to Turning Point.....to me that said well you got us part of what we wanted so heres part payment)
    - Blackwater DD comes up ok (likely in my opinion with the directors previously conducting their own DD on several occasions with all of them being present at 100% of the DD meetings)
    - Pitt raise money for AUS acquisition and additional working capital at the same time (also likely in my opinion). Pitt have only been engaged since the start of the month, but it would be unlikely that after BRT said in the annual that the was an AUS acquisition on the cards that they werent reasonably confident of carrying it off.

These are only my thoughts however and I have no crystal ball........unfortunately!

On the second part of your post livas you ask:
    "Anyone seen many memotoys for sale in Oz?
    I wonder whether something has changed regarding that agreement?"

I havent seen much at all and wonder if they have put most of their eggs in one basket or should I say Marshmallows in the one blaster :-)
    The Shooters would have to be the most popular of their lines and probably has a pretty good margin also so they may be concentrating here until cashflow improves?

SLE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.