CQE 0.38% $2.59 charter hall social infrastructure reit

It is the latter and only a 4 cent rise at that, when all is...

1. 73 Posts.
    It is the latter and only a 4 cent rise at that, when all is known about the Companies wish to be seen as comparable now to other industry funds, its a bit of a sad show. This CR is fully underwritten, so they will get their $30 million and they will have their 41% debt, but no-one seems that keen to jump in early and guarantee they can load up on the extra 100,000 pro rata. Come Monday we are ex dividend and ex entitlement for 75 cent shares and it hasn't even equaled its years best price. I don't want to be a downer, but when people start selling AEU to fund their new allocation, I am not sure where this will go. If it drops below 80 cents Austock may have to visit the banks for a short term overdraft and prepare to dribble their remaining allocation onto the market over the next few months. Cant see how this is going to raise the price any closer to NTA, even now they have actually reduced it!
    This is still a good Company, I just wish they had not diluted the stock by 30% at almost half its true worth . If you wanted $30 million off the debt, sell 27 centres at book value. Thats less than 8.3% of the total company and the yield and NTA remains basically un-altered. However this is not in Austocks own interests and leaves us outside of industry norms, but with with good dividends and secure funding, who the hell cares. These shares are going to have to be paid dividends on infinitum....... its an expensive $30 million just to make us look better on paper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.