BRK 7.14% 1.3¢ brookside energy limited

Proposed Executive Share Issue

1. 1,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 623
    I posted the below on other BRK threads because I think it's very important. Still thinking about it I then decided to start a new thread to give it exposure to as many BRK shareholders as possible.

Please acquaint yourself with what's being proposed with proposed Share Rights. Proposed issuance of a total of well over $3million worth of share rights at today's closing price. There's even provision for the BoD for 'Loan Forgiveness'.....by other name they are free.

Have had a good look through the Share Rights proposals. They are overly generous. Quite stinky to be honest. There is little to zero linking of KPI's to Executive share rewards. There is an obvious disconnect from executive remuneration and shareholder reward. I'm all for lavishing executives with fiduciary carrots that track shareholder reward but not where it's heavily skewed to the Executive with little to no connection to what shareholders have to show for their capital investment. Link executive bonus to Total Shareholder Returns....it's that easy ....and fair. You do not want the Executive rewarded generously (essentially for showing up!) whilst shareholders are not & that's what you have in the offering here. This is arguably a gravy train of proposals. Very disappointing.

Make your vote count. It takes all of 2 minutes to do so.

I'm voting against all Resolutions with regard to Share Rights (as proposed) & urge fellow shareholders to acquaint themselves with what is being proposed. Voting AGAINST for Resolutions 5,6,7,8

Disclosure- I am a T15 holder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $61.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $239.9K 18.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 29418021 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 13138474 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 5771383
Last updated 13.38pm 08/05/2024 ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.