MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

Proposed Investor event and dial in - suppport.

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Melbana HC Board,
    I have had a reply back from the company to my latest mail.
    Whilst there has been headwinds, nothing has changed and things are still as planned ( apparently)

I have responded back ,
    One of the suggestions I have requested is as below in my words to the board .

“I have put this to Robert and before, Peter, why do you not hold an investor presentation event with a dial in capability and answer your shareholders questions directly. I think in light of events with so much differing conjecture out there , this would be beneficial and seen as very proactive from the company.”

I really do feel this would be extremely beneficial for shareholders and the market in whole, giving an opportunity for the company to talk and explain first hand what is going on over the entire portfolio , what we should expect and when and for shareholders to put questions, concerns, feedback. ( negative, positive)directly to them either in F2F if they attend , or by a dial in facility..

I think if we can really show this is what we want, starting with support on here, it may garner consideration from the company.
    Can I please request support from hotcopper posters on our forum , it does not matter if you are an old, new ,or potentially considering to be a shareholder.

Would this, if it happened be beneficial going forward for shareholders yes or no ?

Cheers
    SF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.