MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Email sent just now to management, they have the thread...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Email sent just now to management, they have the thread URL.
    Response has been great thanks..., however if any holders, new ,old or potential are looking in and have not supported this proposal , please can you thumb up the header post...let us really show management we want this.
    Gents,
    Your shareholders are speaking, are you going to listen.? The header post you have the URL for , in one day has already garnered more support than any post on the Melbana hot copper forum over the last few years. The company absolutely owes shareholders an opportunity to listen directly to management address them and then allow them to voice their questions.
    This is an easily achievable thing, if I can hook up people from London, Mexico , Singapore and Dubai on a video conference whilst in the southern Iraq desert ,then an investor presentation and an audio dial in from Melbourne should be certainly within your grasp.
    A meeting venue, An investor presentation, some biscuits, coffee , soft drinks and a dial in facility hosted by an online host. I can offer numerous suggestions in how that is done very easily.
    I am going to go even further and state, not only is this something that should happen , I am requesting, this actually does happen and will be seen as a direct factor in whether I remain a top 5 shareholder of the company.
    Having a bi yearly event such as this where the company directly engages, speaks, meets and listens to shareholders would be absolutely mandatory if I was involved at any level of a public listed company board.The ball is in your court, are you going to listen to your shareholders and make this happen , you could easily put a message out here
    Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.