JAT 0.00% 38.5¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Proposed issue of Securities - JAT, page-2

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I don't normally post but I have held JAT for many years. I have had a great past 12 months, if you can't make money in the share market now I don't know when you will be able. The point is I have sold all my under performing stocks and have put the money in those that are doing well, some up 3,4,5 and 10 times what I paid. The only one I have not sold is JAT. Its AGM will be its last chance after all I personally am not in JAT to endlessly read all the excuses of posters for a company that went to the public to expand their company with the promise that in a reasonable time frame we should see a return.
    Why does one plant a vineyard? You can't use its wood to build anything, its timber you can't even use to produce wood for a fire, you plant it to produce fruit and if it does not or does not perform as you expect its time to rip it out and try some thing that does what you intended it to do.
    The days of this company actually showing it can perform are numbered and I think you all should think seriously how you can quickly get your loses back else where.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 38.5¢ 38.5¢ $10.24K 26.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4464 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 87611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.