ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Yes Marc...my research led to the same conclusion. Water/Export...

1. 2,232 Posts.
    Yes Marc...my research led to the same conclusion. Water/Export are the 2 keys.

Page 10 of Geems article states WTA produce "industrial water"...google that and see what it means. Highlights WTA/RWE have issues there! Also the WTA process is a "grain" tech...would need to briquette it - another HUGE cost...no wonder WTA make ZERO mention of EXPORTING their product.

Chinese/Tincom/K-Coal/Sojitz/Neyveli/LYP/AGL/Monash etc have evaluated ALL the techs and there is a "horses for courses" factor...and clearly to the above coys - Coldry has a definite future.

http://www.ectltd.com.au/wp-content/uploads/120323-Presentation-SF-CleanTech-ECT.pdf

Page 5

"Unique...Water Recovery Technology...Exportable Black Coal Equivalent

The same recent preso states similar on Page 12

These are 2 HEAVY selling points of Coldry V The Rest

On the same page...ECT mention demo plant dicussions in Inner Mongolia...3 in India and one in Vic.

All the above regions have major problems with WATER/and OR TRANSPORT. Google each of those regions re WTA tech and nothing comes up re WTA...except Hazelwood.

Hazelwood is jockying to close. The WTA proposal is riddled with govt long promised $$$...like HRL. As PAID said...the WTA proposal has been around for 5 years or more. Coldry has gained enormous traction in RECENT months despite this "competition".

I dont view Indo as being a major Coldry user. They have plenty of water and a lack of waste heat at mine locations.

However - the MAIN games of LV/Inner Mongolia/India/USA - as we see in the preso's - that is ECT's focus for obvious stated reasons.

The ESI sp is running on several obvious factors...one I reckon is a heavy indicator/flying under the radar is AGL's move to acquire 100% of GEAC...why do that?...lol...especially now (another 1000 words could be typed on that)

ECT just need to keep following their obviously successful "process"... DFT/CSI imminent which imo will/is unleashing a serious "competitor" that WTA, Exergen etc will fear.

And of course...there is the Matmor madness carrot which is 100% dependent on Coldry. No competitor can claim to have a "value added" product like Matmor madness! The Indians seem to agree.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $42 20.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 27388979 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 10486891 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 15/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.