DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

proposed takeover values shs at a$0.1898, page-12

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Long 7

Correct, nothing wrong with IGAS but it is my firm belief that the SP has been manipulated to keep it at these low levels. The AIM listing would have seen the SP rising (not sure to what levels but rising).

So, here comes the NHC $%^ Directors, they knew that AIM listing will trigger a rise. Yet the Board unanimously support the T/O, agree to no shop no talk provisions AND AGREE THAT AIM LISTING does not proceed. That suggests one thing that these bastards were in cahoots.(
    (now further confimed by Neale beig given a position in IGAS)
    They come out with the AIM listing provisions (113pages) well knowing that it's a farce because they already agreed with IGAS not to proceed with the lising.

See my earlier post (when I did not even contemplate this shocking announcement) that every thing suggest that the NHC board is about to screw us.

Theyhave colluded on this T/O from outset, wellknowing that the AIM listing is never going to materialize. Yet, they kept on feeding shareholder smoke and mirrors CRAP.

So what'my issue with the takeover? DTE have world class assets and should've returned to a $Bil market cap company (or at least half of that with everything they hold and developments playing out).

Had the AIM materialized, Igas would have had to come up with an offer closer to 0.16 Igas for every DTE share and not 0.089 Igas per DTE share. We've been truly shafted. Te worst of all is way in which the DTE (well actually NHC) board have misled its shareholders.

No problem with Igas but the DTE AIM listing should have ocurred on monday and the BOARD sold us out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.