TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Proppants and Batteries

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Morning guys,

Yesterday I mentioned that I wanted to give a more detailed response as to why I have not been commenting on the graphene technology.

Very simply; I am a POST RESULTS investor and not a PRE RESULTS investor. I research and invest in Spec. or Micro/Small Cap stock that have a good cash /debt ratio and are in either post patent, post exploration or post R&D stage.

At the moment LWP have chosen to pursue two technologies that are in billion dollar revenue markets.

* One has established earnings potential (Proppant Disruptive Technologies/lower risk)
    * One has future earnings potential (Graphene Battery Technologies/Higher risk).

* One has listed and approved/gazetted patents (Epropp LLC) Dr. Ralph Enderle - LWP Technologies P/L
    * One has listed and provisional patents (Viktor Vladomirovich Volkov) - GraphenEra P/L

* One has established and proven test results of its product (HSP/LSP proppants/LWP)
    * One has a prototype and prototypes in development (R&D stage/GraphenEra)

* One has approved and ongoing R&D grants from the Federal Government for the proven Proppant Technology (LWP)
    * One is in the pre-research grant stage/CR stage (GraphenEra)

So...I personally, am more interested in the proppant side of the business, as this is where I feel we will see our first lot of revenue streams coming in from.

GraphenEra Pty Ltd, is pursuing an exciting future technology, particularly if we consider all the good posts from @anitol and others. Hopefully, it should develop over time once the prototypes can produce touchdowns for the home team.

I realize people are looking to offer caution, pick holes in this company, throw doubt on presentations etc and that is fine, and I do respect the opinion of those who are genuine in their criticisms. But at the end of the day, as I have said before, this is a mining and development stock and a speculative stock which carries both long time elements for product conception to market and high risk due to the lack of any negotiated revenue streams. These stocks are very much watch, observe and adjust investment based on news out of the hangar. People need to be fully aware of this.

I will continue with more research, summaries on past achievements, present development posts on the Proppant side of the business and leave the graphene to the other guys.

Have a great day.

GLTAH & always DYOR

Cheers.......59
    Last edited by Neil1959: 26/06/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.