TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

So just to bring my comment from here:...

1. 425 Posts.
    So just to bring my comment from here: http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/lwp-management-shell-companies.2798889/reply?quote=18126139 into this post where it probably belongs, the next few months of the LWP proppant story that I'm expecting to see is as follows:

1. Hallmark, who's government (India) has decreed that fly-ash must be recycled, decides to re-tool Pune for the LSP, and in addition to this automate for 24/7 production. Either Hallmark or other Indian companies will bring on additional plants over the next 12 months for conversion to manufacturing the LSP, and LWP will be pre-paid (revenue) 12 months in advance for all of this.

2. A large Australian company that is the leader in the LNG field announces that they will re-tool some existing plants to be used for the manfacturing of LWP's LSP, and like India they will pre-pay LWP for this, but it will be an ongoing agreement for the next 5 years as the Australian gas exports increase.

3. A particular American company acquires the blanket rights to produce LWP's LSP in the US, to supplement their falling revenues and bring value to their company again. LWP will of course receive royalties for this and be a revenue stream to years to come.

4. The Saudi Arabian government through their government owned oil company will also acquire the rights to manufacture LWPs LSP. Same deal as America.

All IMO of course (hehe)

I'm not saying any of these will absolutely happen, but all the information I have points towards this. As mentioned in another thread, I'm expecting at least 1 if not 2 of these to be announced in the next few months, and ideally much sooner then that
    P.S. If any of the 4 were to happen, it would result in a re-rate for LWP. If all 4 do (and I believe they will), then who knows

Probably the biggest issue I see though (and I'm constantly spamming LWP management on this) is that because they had to act quickly on this battery tech and announce it to market (as per ASX rules), they have in my mind, derailed the proppant story and lots of people are acting like it isn't going to happen, or it doesn't matter anymore.

I'm asking LWP management to remind the market of their amazing proppant story, how they are so close with deals and how this is actually their core focus at the moment. I know graphene is sexy and cool at the moment, and the battery stuff is really interesting....but in the short term its all about proppants.

LWP, lets prove the naysayers wrong!

Enjoy your night guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.