GDA 3.57% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Proprietary sales volume data, page-4

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Ok, right, I did not read your initial post correctly.

I have not seen anything released like what you are after, I have previously spoken to the CFO on the phone and traded emails with him, but they don't release the information to a granularity that I would like, citing competitive concerns.

The 8x increase in on-premise and independent liquor sale volumes is in comparison to a number that is extremely low. They had zero independent liquor sales under WOW as far as I know, I could be wrong. Given all the extra sales people they have hired 8x might be achievable since it is starting at such a low point.

I suspect we will not still be talking about it in 2021 though, if they get their act together and create a good brand it will likely be taken over by a larger player before 2021.

We should see a pretty good improvement in free cash flow in FY17 with the debt lowered and Little Dove flying off the shelves at $85 a carton, plus all the on premise beer flowing. FCF was already moving in the right direction before the capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $35.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ $4.913K 17.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1717 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 18853 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.