GDA 3.70% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

Proprietary sales volume data, page-4

1. 818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Ok, right, I did not read your initial post correctly.

I have not seen anything released like what you are after, I have previously spoken to the CFO on the phone and traded emails with him, but they don't release the information to a granularity that I would like, citing competitive concerns.

The 8x increase in on-premise and independent liquor sale volumes is in comparison to a number that is extremely low. They had zero independent liquor sales under WOW as far as I know, I could be wrong. Given all the extra sales people they have hired 8x might be achievable since it is starting at such a low point.

I suspect we will not still be talking about it in 2021 though, if they get their act together and create a good brand it will likely be taken over by a larger player before 2021.

We should see a pretty good improvement in free cash flow in FY17 with the debt lowered and Little Dove flying off the shelves at $85 a carton, plus all the on premise beer flowing. FCF was already moving in the right direction before the capital raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.