VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

I am totally perplexed at this insistance that confidential...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    I am totally perplexed at this insistance that confidential information which is at the heart and soul of the Companies asset is required to ease the imagination of some on here.

When the Company engages an expert to review information on their behalf and form an independant opinion, that expert is doing so on behalf of the shareholders.

The information you have read to date is not the opinion of the directors, but the opinion of a group of experts who's job it was to form this opinion.

To make inferences that the Company should expose more of its secrets in order to satisfy a few conspiracy theorists, which at the same time would expose proprietry information to the world is simply absurd!

Does Toyota reveal to its Shareholders the details of its new injection system just to satisfy some high maintenance investors that want to know how its engineers make the claim that it creates 20% more fuel efficiency?

Professional Investors will take the word of experts. It's called the 'Liability Card'.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.