BUB 3.85% 13.5¢ bubs australia limited

Hi Nevchev You state "China aren't looking to Europe for clean...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hi Nevchev

You state "China aren't looking to Europe for clean and green, their looking to the southern hemisphere".

Are you serious !!!!!! have a look how many wineries and farms the Chinese have purchased across Europe. By the way their main driver is not quality it is because as the lower economic group move into the middle class they will need more food to be provided. SO much that the Italian government has stepped in.
    have a look at how many industries they are destroying trying to get their crappy imports in and flogging it of as locals. I could give you a list a mile long. So buying companies is not only about being organic and green. far from it. AND AS I STATED IN AN EARLIER BLOG, EUROPEAN CARBON COMMISSIONS IS FAR LOWER THAN THAT OF AUST, INCLUDING USING LESS PESTICIDES WHICH AUST ALLOWS PRETTY MUCH FOR A SOFT REGULATED ENVIRONMENT.

There is one thing that is typical of Australians in general and sorry to say it. STOP looking at the Australian news which consists only of the Anglo, American, Jewish News and actually read about Europe.

A idiot on the ABC tv this morning was stating to a US (i think political expert) how placing tariffs on the Chinese would hurt the world and then proceeded to get angry at the gentleman who took the opposite view. The interviewer consistently stated that the President is ruining it for others. Really!!!!!!!! yet could not comment on the IP the Chinese has stolen and the high barriers to entry it maintains and seeks.

I THINK THE QUICKER PEOPLE START TO UNDERSTAND THAT IF IS NOTHING NEW AND WELL DOMINATED BY TH EUROPEANS, THE QUICKER PEOPLE CAN RATIONALIZE BUB'S POTENTIAL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $120.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $141.4K 1.058M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 3315045 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 541137 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.