BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

pros and cons, page-22

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I believe that Cows Milk was easy for us to digest many many years ago , when they use to only produce A2 beta cas protein ,

eventually when civilization become more established , cows milk was commercialized as they would get more out of the cow as it was larger and seemed good at the time , so cows milk become very wide spread and a daily purchase for families.

NOW days cows a tremendous amount of cows produce the A1 beta cas which contains BCM7

BCM7 is not good for HUMANS , there fore many of us have now developed an intolerance to lactose

my mother tells me they do give goats milk to babies in Italy that i know of and all of Europe and else where im sure, she states that it was know as good .

apparently the taste is crappy but can be improved , however babies do become custom to the taste very quickly

if you do your research , unlike cows milk with A1, goats milk doesn't not contain this addictive bcm7 opiate which has strong links to CANCER AND DIABEATIES, its actually similar to morphine.

GOATS MILK IS its actually packed way full of higher amounts of nutrients , dyo , it may lack some nutrients like iron , which companies add to the formulas to ensure a good level of vits and minerals are in the milk.

goats milk is a more natural whey protein , it is very modern and the goats milk is designed well for us and will be the milk of the future. its does not contain a1 or a2 , its an easier to digest milk

SO ITS A2 ONLY OR GOATS MILK FOR BABIES , adults can make their own decisions but it tis hard when cost is involved

hope BuBs take off.

who knows what the Europeans are chargin

Go Bub's and Australian brand that we should be proud of

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.