BUB 4.00% 12.0¢ bubs australia limited

pros and cons, page-87

1. 1,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    I think if you are objective you will notice I post facts which seem to upset those posters that are emotionally involved with their investments. They then get personal with me rather than the message.

While it is good to see enthusiasm as opposed to negativity we must remain in the real world otherwise we will go broke.

A pattern has emerged with BUB in that when the SP gets on a roll from apparent good news and the company takes the opportunity to do a CR.

I see that as opportunism and a little bit deceitful, just my opinion, but check it out for yourself.

From memory the SP was $0.895 on June 13 when the last CR was announced for shares at a discount price of $0.75. It had closed at $0.93 the day before. I assume at this stage of the year they would have been aware of the disastrous financial report that was going to be delivered.

Anyway the long and short of it is the SP closed at $0.635 yesterday, a long way short of the CR price and significantly 31.7% shy of the June 13 close.

I also note you chose to target me about my posting rather than the poster who actually started the little rants to which I have used my freedom of speech rights to respond. Then again I am observant enough to see he may be emotionally involved.

Finally the FACTS are at the moment are that the shares are worth $0.635 at the moment and not a cent more, the company is operating at a loss and the SP trend is down.

I am only aware of one broker (Morgan's) that cover BUB and they have a HOLD rating on the stock with a target price of $0.60

Kind regards and good luck to all BUB investors!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $45.08K 362.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 1839177 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 1178385 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.