PAR 3.77% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

PROS ans CONS, page-46

1. 3,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1551
    Thanks @Karmast !

Can you add any thoughts to having yourself or an ASA representative to be in attendance at the AGM to ask the tough questions? My view is that PR needs a proper grilling over governance, remuneration and the issue of performance shares on top of these high remunerations.

What I don’t want to happen is see them shut the meeting down early because the meeting gets heated and they get away with not answering questions.

We have heard from @farmerbob that changes are afoot, but we’ve heard that all before. I don’t trust a word that comes out of PR’s mouth currently. If changes do happen it will only be because we’ve got “ugly/emotional” to force some change. Balanced views get you nowhere, they just keep everything the same and nothing changes. Sometimes it takes those who won’t put up with shit to speak out to get change, but you sit there thinking you’ve helped with change when you’ve done nothing. If shareholders haven’t arced up here then PR will just carry on in his PR detached world.

So to those who have voiced their concerns and spoken out, I congratulate you for having the courage to do so, change will benefit all shareholders but it’s taken those with courage to force change.
    Last edited by slura: 03/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $162.7K 620.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25008 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 34768 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.