CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pro's con's & conjecture, page-25

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

aka,

It is called logic. Wayne McCrae has succeeded where others have failed. In this climate where the junior miners are struggling to survive, Wayne McCrae comes up with a bank loan not for a trifling amount but for $100 million dollars and at a good interest rate of 7%.

My local chemist has to pay a higher bank interest rate on his business borrowing so the deal Wayne has struck is advantageous to CuDeco and to shareholders with no share dilution.

It is a feather in his cap but then again Wayne McCrae has managed the raising of funds on numerous occasions and not at the depressing share prices the majority of junior explorers currently have.

When funds were needed , Wayne McCrae got them.

I am very comfortable with the financial position of CuDeco and oh it could have been so different.

Not long back you were comparing the AOH resource with that of CuDECO, Well the shareholders of AOH must be wondering why AOH cannot get its Roseby project off the ground when Rocklands is being mined and being got ready for production.

It is all about getting the finance which Wayne McCrae has been so good at. Bank finance of $100 million dollars does not come without an assessment as to the worth of the Rocklands project and the ability of CuDeco to pay back the money.

As I said in my earlier post it is LOGICAL to conclude that Wayne would have asked for more money had he needed it. That is the way he operates . It is a hallmark of Wayne McCrae's success---forward planning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.