CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pro's con's & conjecture, page-35

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Aka,

The reason information is not blurted out without discretion by companies is because its business.

Not hard to fathom. If you own a wholesale vege store and you want to make a deal with a buyer, you don't get too far if you post on your website that you have to do a deal with them at a good price by Tuesday. Then the Thursday before you post all your business statistics, finance and business plan on your website.

Manager's of companies generally do not give a tinkers cus about retail shareholders moaning that they need more info before they stump up another thousand dollars. Especially when they are negotiating vital contracts where sometimes a few cents can millions a year.

This is one of the major reasons to be considered; the competence, honesty and motivation and basic honesty of CEO and the management culture, when you decide to invest, unless of course you are a trader.

[As an aside, I am flabbergasted at who the companies are, and continue to do so, have business with JPMorgan and Goldman's when the company is betting against you.]

Further surprised that I even need to explain this to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.