CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Aka,The reason information is not blurted out without discretion...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Aka,

The reason information is not blurted out without discretion by companies is because its business.

Not hard to fathom. If you own a wholesale vege store and you want to make a deal with a buyer, you don't get too far if you post on your website that you have to do a deal with them at a good price by Tuesday. Then the Thursday before you post all your business statistics, finance and business plan on your website.

Manager's of companies generally do not give a tinkers cus about retail shareholders moaning that they need more info before they stump up another thousand dollars. Especially when they are negotiating vital contracts where sometimes a few cents can millions a year.

This is one of the major reasons to be considered; the competence, honesty and motivation and basic honesty of CEO and the management culture, when you decide to invest, unless of course you are a trader.

[As an aside, I am flabbergasted at who the companies are, and continue to do so, have business with JPMorgan and Goldman's when the company is betting against you.]

Further surprised that I even need to explain this to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.