CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pro's con's & conjecture, page-58

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    ""CuDeco to this point has ticked the boxes so that gives me confidence and ,when things are going well, a positive attitude naturally follows."

So, why did you find the needs of bringing that Chemist friend of yours into the equation when, all you have done in saying/doing so, is to tell us all that he could be a very high risk borrower.

Horse for course mate.

If I was him, (The Chemist friend of course), and was following these threads, the next time that you were to walk through the doors, I would show you the exit doors asap, and/or charging you twice as much, for making my business affairs known to the whole World.

As for the money ($100mill dollars borrowed) I have no arguments with that at all. As a matter of facts I have made it clear all along that, as long as a loan can be serviced and reply as needed, I could see no problems at all. As a matter of facts, it can reduce the Tax Liability of the company when the time will come that Tax will have to be met and paid for.

It was only some of the Club Members including yourself that stated that WM would never be going down the road of borrowing, while it was painted to the whole Forum as a bad thing to do. (I.e. read comments made withing these threads in regard to SFR).
    Now, it appears that all of those members have been proven wrong and guess what. Yes, they have changed their minds, and it has now been defined as another Master Stroke by our Fearless/Strong Leader.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.