CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

pro's con's & conjecture, page-59

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Shadowboxer,

It is my honest opinion that you are trying very hard at glossing over, and/or trying to dissect into different categories, our needs for money.

As such, as to whether or not that money will be spent to bring the mine to productivity or not and other money which is without a doubt needed to keep us going including drilling and whatever else, the matter is that we will need most of the money that Jantimot is quoting, if not all of it, and more.

It could even be spent for Administration expenses for all it matters, but the fact is that that money, until we will be starting to make some money of our own from the selling of our copper and equivalents, it still has to come from somewhere.

It wasn't so long ago that I wrote that I was under the belief that we were to need not less than $350 to $360 million dollars "To get us to the mining stage", and I was moderated for saying so. Note that I wrote above, and before, to get us to "THE MINING STAGE". And that, in anyone's language anyway, would include any money that we will be needing.

Fire away if you wish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.