BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

PROS n CONS

1. 124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I think we need a refresher on what brought us here.
    I've been compiling a list of PROS and CONS (below).
    Would love for people to contribute and add as they see fit. All commentary welcome positive or negative but please people, it needs some substance behind it, if not please keep it to yourself.

Some things to consider..
    Ultimately we don't have a produce in the market and are still in the research stage, so its understandable the SP is very volatile as we're still a spec buy.
    A lot people just focus on the daily SP movement and waiting on announcements. Whilst they are important, it doesn't mean instant rewards. There's are a lot more factors that influence the SP that you or I can consider from our laptop at home.
    (i.e. Covid,shorters,profit takers,personal reasons,other opportunities in the market, world news and numerous others.)
    So to me the only option with strategy is to go LONG LONG LONG! till the end.
    GLTAH

PROS
    • Only company in our space, with a 3 year head start on any new comer
    • 3 Drugs in development to date Science has shown more alternative avenues of profitable
    • Patented alcohol FREE vehicle delivery system
    • Ticking box across the board in safety, efficacy and no recorded resistance
    • No alternative treatments have been released in 30+ years
    • BTX1503 was given multiple exemptions by the FDA and is awaiting support evidence from the 1708 trial in Q2.
    • Matt brings on captain Vinnie to run the ship. A man of this caliber, with a proven track record of flipping companies is typically has options but for whatever reason he came to BOT, Historically in the last 20 year he's flipped within 4 years, ( current tenure of 2 yrs in May).
    • New hire in the US, giving us feet on the ground and that's where the money is
    CONS
    • Australia market doesn't see BOT value and potential
    • Shorter or manipulators play the stock like a fiddle on any positive news or SP rise
    • Resignation or replacement of Michael Thurn for unknown reasons with little mention
    • Management drawing wages for sometime with no major SP movements to date

Last edited by RootinTootin: 24/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.