BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

@crazydave1942 . . if i had to write a script of what was more...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    @crazydave1942 . . if i had to write a script of what was more likely it would go like this

DM sees his web of mis information is being seen . . he searches for a finds a financier to get funds from that may not be totally independent (just a sceptical thought).

said financier arranges terms that strips out huge up front fees then charges inflated financing rates and continues to strip the bud carcus . . meanwhile DM promotes how well the company is doing all the while knowing the bud bus is rappidly approach the edge of th3 cliff. pfg continues to enjoy stripping dollars until such time as the carcus has been stripped clean and the business is ready to die .. and then as a final whack and given they having total control over the conapny and assets due to the ridiculous terms they were given they whack a somewhat incompetent receiver in and throw what is left of the carcus into a soup (cloudy mess of receivership where shareholders are left in the dark) . . the shareholders are left totally out of the loop and DM sits back having burned a fortune and shifted all those shareholder funds contributed by shareholders over the years to himself and others and ultimately pfg who i totally suspect is linked to DM in some way . .

just imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.