OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

prosp hill asset hunt includes hav tin copper, page-17

1. 11,632 Posts.
    EL

Don't you feel shareholders (even non shareholders)have a right to voice an opinion on a talk forum about the CEO and their company if they have "legitimate concerns ?" many here have them, it all in the posts which I'm sure you've read.

OZL even from a much "lower base" in the last 6 months is still not keeping up with the XJO S&P/ASX 200 meaning its still losing more and more ground. I'm shocked more holders aren't seeing it. Companies like BHP,RIO,CBA and some others can fall away at times and recover quite well. But companies like OZL its a whole different deal. Like I have said you can only judge TB on what he has done to date.

I hope some share holders (HT1 or you) is going to take up the challenge and do the simple collation of all of the share buyback - I have a strong feeling that OZL have paid heaps more than the current share price thereby further destroying shareholder value. Yes hindsight again but what other true way can you judge TB performance.

Maybe TB needs to step down, there no point him being there doing the same old. You will singing how nice and safe your company is in a year's time but the price could well be $7 or less. OZL holders have had enough of management teams who keeps spruiking all is fine "keep your eye on the prize." When all along they giving themselves huge fat pay checks weekly /monthly - clearly most can see who's getting the fat prize. Its not the share holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.