KCN 2.56% $1.60 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Watso. prospect B was the second discovery target .drilling was...

1. 233 Posts.
    Watso. prospect B was the second discovery target .drilling was not extensive . Soil sampling is the initial method of exploration uses to locate targets. Prospect B is a little further away from the existing mine --less than 3km--means very little.

The strange thig is the major targets had practically no surface expression.

In the early days of building up a reserve prospect C &D (now where the mine is) dominated the exploration,Prospect B was less important,particularly because of Land Issues.

What is exciting the market at the moment is prospect A which has the proven ability to double reserves and thus mine life to over 10+years.

The real wild card ,if there is one is--is Prospect K at the crossover of the two lines of mineralisation . This prospect has little surface expression,the preliminary drilling its positive. When drilled (its happenning now) we may just find the mother lode of the entire system,but that is speculation. I suspect we will get a smaller and much richer deposit. There are sections in C&D that go well over 1 oz/t

Those of us that have ben around for sometime know how conservative the management is and they are not prone to misleading statements.The are extremerly conservative and have met or beaten all estimates and timelines to get this mine into production.

Mike Diemer once said at a EGM over a cup of coffee,

"We will be mining here when you and I are well gone"

and I am only 28

Now while all this is happening at the moment--remember Mike has a real understanding of the mineralisation in Thailand and the surrounding countries,and with the new appointment of a high profile executive and a load of cash in the bank it is most likely that corporate plays and further acquisitions are on the future agenda.

Imagine a joint company of OXR and KCN---not my suggestion,but Owen is prone to large statements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
0.040(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $412.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.61 $1.52 $789.1K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 17444 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.