PSC 3.85% 13.5¢ prospect resources limited

Continuous disclosure....you know how hard it is and what it...

1. 5,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 754
    Continuous disclosure....you know how hard it is and what it takes to get finalised offtakes/debt /loans/finance ?
    I’m sure they only know how close they are on that (finance) , and they won’t be too shy to share with government officials to get SEZ …but not with the rest of the market because obviously hasn’t finalised yet …
    I will give you a little example why there are delays , I mentioned this in previous posts but not with details ...
    In the last trip in China and talks with offtakers , Hugh was very upbeat with our very low iron levels our petalite product has ...
    I even told you guys back then to pay attention in that ... and they mentioned it in the presentation that followed …
    I’m going to tell you now that our low level iron achieves premium in price and there’s only Psc , Bikita and a small part of Greenbushes that can supply market globally .. Pricing is not public and they can’t disclose this in the dfs ... our 4% petalite will sell for around the same price as Pilbara 6% spodumene.
    So now need to follow up with some additional samples for final testing. There is the delay which can’t avoid right now ...

Remember that , they need a low iron product which sells at a premium to spodumene for the battery market. We are 1 of only 3 deposits in the world who can supply this
    Last edited by soarer: 02/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $62.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $44.47K 319.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127243 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 156803 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.