RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

prospect buying, nat nom sold out??

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi holders, got another top20 yesterday, not sure if these figures relate to close of trading 1/12 or 2/12 but couple of interesting FACTS.

National Nominees were down to 525k as of one of the above dates, with the frantic selling last friday, can almost certainly say that they have left the building.

this should result in reduced volume.

also confirmed that Prospect, number 3 shareholder, definitely have been buying as have JP Morgan, our number 4 shareholder.

whatever reason National Nominees sold out for, the SP has risen from 34c back to the 40s on the back of a big fish selling out, luckily we have had even bigger fish buying, that has personally helped my confidence in RFE.

this has also been on the back of natural gas prices soaring in the past few weeks from $3.20 to $4.47 last night and oil reaching $89 a barrel.

the fundamentals on RFE are still there for everyone to see and now we have increased gas and oil pricing to back it up along with the slides from the AGM that we have hit the Mississippian shale and that RFEs focus will be more centred on liquids in the future.

all great news for RFE, this is a very clear buy at the moment.

on a more unproveable note, it also appears as if Prospect are still in the market, more than likely most of the large buys are theirs as are many of the 10 to 15k bogus sells stacked throughout the sell side.

things definitely looking up for RFE, now we just need some news, any news, to get us moving up, major sellers gone, major buyers definitely still around and the reason for our low SP has vanished, ie low gas prices.

of course, this is my opinion only, DYOR etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.