RFE 0.00% 0.0¢ series 2018-1 reds trust

prospect buying, nat nom sold out??, page-6

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    hi nazzy, rabiez

nazzy, that is a very interesting article, any clues how long it would take to build the infrastructure required to export??
    2 years??
    good news for gas producers!

rabiez, certainly happier with gas at this price than 1 month ago.
    the buy side is loaded, its like a safety net at 40c, but amazing people continue to sell into it, although the numbers appear to be dropping off.
    as i said earlier, i believe this is Prospect Custodian, and imho think the majority of the sell side is bogus.

if an already major shareholder is vaccuuming up shares at 40c, really am surprised that people dont consider this as a buy signal, for the time being shares purchased at 41c and 42c are a steal, you have Prospect there as a safety net if a large seller appears and they wouldnt start buying again for nothing.

on top of this, i have been told Prospect Custodian is actually the trading arm for Adrian Burr, one of the richest guys in New Zealand with assets totalling 1 billion dollars.
    i cant 100% confirm this but here is an article on Adrian from 4 years ago.

i like the line at the end that mentions his timing concerning his investments, i will stick on the side of the guy who is buying RFE and has assets of 1 billion dollars, i definitely hold.

can anyone 100% confirm the info regarding Adrian Burr??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.